Full-time or Fellowships
Want to work in an innovative and leading-edge technology company in a fast-paced startup environment? We build consumer software products for entertainment and education that are delivered to publishers all over the world. Although a small company, we are one of the leaders in our space with great reach and visibility. Our products are used by major publishers like The Washington Post and the New Yorker, and serve millions of people every year.
We currently have positions for the following:
1. Research fellows:
We have 1 or 2 year fellowships for recently graduated students who are looking to bolster their research resume by working on hard technical problems and that lead to new and innovative products.
– NLP/AI and data mining experience for mining text
– Excellent software engineering and debugging skills
A Ph.D., master’s or bachelor’s degree in CS, IT or an allied discipline is required. Please apply only if you have a deep passion for computer science.
2. Marketing experts to take our product to new markets. Work involves:
– Market research and analysis in the publishing and education verticals
– Responsibility for outbound marketing messaging and collateral
– Interviewing customers to understand their needs
– Scoping out new markets and territories
– Identifying strategic opportunities and understanding the competitive landscape
– Customer presentations and interaction
– Supporting sales and seeding the sales pipeline
Post-bachelor’s level of education in any discipline is required. An MBA or fellowship is a plus, as is exposure to marketing in a startup/tech environment.
Both positions require excellent communication skills, hunger for challenges, and diligence and attention to detail. Please provide a detailed resume and portfolios of your prior work if available.
We offer excellent compensation, perks such as access to sports facilities and music lessons, and stock options. The preferred location is Bangalore but remote work from other cities may be possible in some cases.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.