Full-time or Fellowships
Want to work in a leading-edge technology company in a fast-paced startup environment? We build consumer software products for entertainment and education that are delivered to publishers all over the world. Although a small company, we are one of the leaders in our space with great reach and visibility. Our products are used by major publishers like The Washington Post, and serve millions of people every year.
We currently have positions for the following:
1. Software development and testing:
We are looking for web and mobile developers to work on the PuzzleMe™ platform. Desired skill sets include:
– Experience with high-availability consumer product development, including performance tuning, monitoring and testing
– NLP/AI and data mining experience for mining text
– Ability to build production-ready software, including excellent software engineering and debugging skills
A Ph.D., master’s or bachelor’s degree in CS, IT or an allied discipline is required. 2 years of work experience is required, but can be waived for graduates from top-tier universities. We also have 1 or 2 year fellowships for recently graduated students who are looking to bolster their research resume by working on hard technical problems.
2. Marketing experts to take our product to new markets. Work involves:
– Market research and analysis in the publishing and education verticals
– Responsibility for outbound marketing messaging and collateral
– Interviewing customers to understand their needs
– Scoping out new markets and territories
– Identifying strategic opportunities and understanding the competitive landscape
– Customer presentations and interaction
– Supporting sales and seeding the sales pipeline
Post-bachelor’s level of education in any discipline is required. An MBA or fellowship is a plus, as is exposure to marketing in a startup/tech environment.
Both positions require excellent communication skills, hunger for challenges, and diligence and attention to detail. Please provide a detailed resume and portfolios of your prior work if available.
We offer excellent compensation, perks such as access to fitness facilities and music lessons, and stock options. The preferred location is Bangalore but remote work from other cities may be possible in some cases.
Drop us a line at email@example.com.